Print Shop 2.0 Deluxe, The
The Print Shop 2.0 Update
An update for The Print Shop 2.0 is now available.
This update (version 126.96.36.199) includes a Headline Wizard, improved Mail Merge functionality, and an improved RSS feed.
To download this update, please follow these steps:
* It is recommended to perform a Windows Update prior to installation of the patch. Verify that The Print Shop 2.0 has been installed on the computer that is about to receive the update.
- Click on the link below to begin the update process.
- Once the file download dialog appears, select the SAVE button. Select a location where you would like to save the patch (we recommend saving the patch to your desktop for easy access).
- The patch download process will now begin. Once the download is complete, double-click the Tps2Updater.exe file located on your desktop.
*For Windows Vista and Windows 7 PC machines, a window may appear inquiring permission to install the patch. Grant permission to continue the installation.
- Select installation options for the patch by checking or un-checking individual options on the menu that appears. Notice the default will display all installation options as selected.
- Follow the installer instructions to finish. A restart may be necessary to complete installation of The Print Shop 188.8.131.52 patch.
Was this information helpful?
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Online Support Request - Create a ticket for technical support.
Many customers have common questions. Before contacting Customer Support, please browse our most common topics. You may find the answer right here!