Print Shop 3.0 Professional, The
The Print Shop 3.0.5 Professional update!
We are pleased to let you know that the update for the product has arrived and should correct most reported issues.
The Print Shop 3.0.5 Update contains the following changes:
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo and Redo are all enabled and usable on all Print Shop objects.
- Users can now change from portrait to landscape in the project tab.
- Projects created in The Print Shop 2.0 Professional that had layers can now be edited in all versions of The Print Shop 3.0. (This also applies to some ready made templates which could not be edited.)
- Deleting an item out of the user gallery no longer causes a crash.
- Editing the page numbering style no longer causes the program to crash.
- Reentering the image editor after cropping an image and Applying effects will no longer cause the image to shrink when the user exits the image editor.
- Minimum size on the paper stock creation dialog was too large for some business card stocks, this has been corrected.
- Blank project creation now refreshes its preview window as the user changes selections.
- Ready-made template are now easier to read regardless of size. The tool tip will now contain the project name.
- Users can now access the printer properties window from within the printing window.
- Memory Usage This update contains additional fixes for memory handling in The Print Shop 3.0 and dramatically upgrades product stability and overall performance.
Simple Installation Instructions
- First verify you require the update by checking your version of The Print Shop 3.0.
- Launch The Print Shop 3.0, close the Project Picker.
- In the upper right corner, click Help. Click Preferences. Click About. There will be the version number such as 3.0.3, 3.0.5, or 3.0.6.
- If you have version 3.0.0 or 3.0.3, then continue with the steps below. If you have version 3.0.5 or 3.0.6, you do not require the update as you have the most current version available.
- Click the link: http://s3.encore.com/support/Downloads/TPS_3_0_5_Updates/305_PRO_Update.exe
- Select ‘Save’ and allow the file to download fully.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin installation.
- Depending on your computer's speed the installation of the update can take up to 10 minutes to start. Please be patient with it and don't click it extra times as it can cause the update to take even longer.
Was this information helpful?
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Support for this product is limited to our support site knowledgebase only.
You can return to the knowledgebase search page or you can also visit our web forums at forums.encoreusa.com
Many customers have common questions. Before contacting Customer Support, please browse our most common topics. You may find the answer right here!