Print Shop 3.0 Standard, The
The Print Shop 3.0.5 Standard update is coming soon!
We are pleased to let you know that an update is coming for the product that should correct most reported issues. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have an expected release date. Feel free to contact customer service for additional options.
This article will be updated with the patch when it becomes available.
The Print Shop 3.0.5 Update contains the following changes:
- Inserting a calendar into a ready-made calendar project no longer breaks the calendar functionality.
- Landscape projects loaded by The Print Shop 3.0 will no longer appear as portrait.
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo and Redo are all enabled and usable on all Print Shop objects.
- Users can now change from portrait to landscape in the landscape tab.
- Projects created in The Print Shop 2.0 Professional that had layers can now be edited in all versions of The Print Shop 3.0. (This also applies to some ready made templates which could not be edited.)
- Deleting an item out of the user gallery no longer causes a crash.
- Opening a project from the user gallery no longer adds a duplicate of that project to the user gallery.
- Editing the page numbering style no longer causes the program to crash.
- Adding holidays to calendar is now much quicker and prevents the program from reporting it is not responding.
- User Should now be able to post a project to Facebook.
- Reentering the image editor after cropping an image and Applying effects will no longer cause the image to shrink when the user exits the image editor.
- Blank Calendars no longer cause the program to crash.
- Minimum size on the paper stock creation dialog was too large for some business card stocks, this has been corrected.
- Blank project creation now refreshes its preview window as the user changes selections.
- Ready-made template are now easier to read regardless of size. The tool tip will now contain the project name.
- Users can now access the printer properties window from within the printing window.
- Memory Usage This update contains additional fixes for memory handling in The Print Shop 3.0 and dramatically upgrades product stability and overall performance.
Simple Installation Instructions
- Click the link: (Will be provided when ready)
- Select ‘Save’ and allow the file to download fully.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin installation.
If you have any additional questions about this update or about The Print Shop 3.0 please consult our online support center at:
Was this information helpful?
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Online Support Request - Create a ticket for technical support.
Or call 763-450-2465
Many customers have common questions. Before contacting Customer Support, please browse our most common topics. You may find the answer right here!